Keytop Saltmill White 6-inch
This is the salt grinder version of the Keytop, with a long wearing, non corroding ceramic grinding mechanism. Be sure to use dry, brittle salt with a grain size no larger than a peppercorn. We recommend using Coarse Sea Salt.
Please keep in mind most Grey, Pink, Celtic and Himalayan salts are not fully dried and can cause problems if used in salt grinders. They tend to be "moist" or "damp" salts and clog/gum up the teeth of the grinding mechanism. We strongly recommend using dry, brittle salt such as coarse sea salt (crystal size is approximately the size of a peppercorn).
- For grinding coarse salt
- Fast grinding, non-corroding and long wearing ceramic mechanism
- Easy filling with sliding loading ring
- Adjustable grind size with thumb screw on bottom
- Holds grind size even whe filling
- Clean exterior with window cleaner and paper towel